CERES Fair Food is an ethical organic food delivery service providing Melbourne with organic fruit and vegetable boxes, sourced from local farming families paid a fair price for sustainably grown produce.
We source the freshest 100% certified organic produce directly from local Victorian growers, delivering organic veggie boxes and other yummy organic health foods such a bread, eggs and biodynamic milk from our network of producers and artisans to households across Melbourne.
Our carbon neutral home delivery and local pick up options provide you with choice and the freshest produce available, while supporting a healthier and more secure food system. Pick up from a one of our local Food Hosts for free, or you can receive organic food delivered to your home on Wednesdays between 1-7pm for a small fee. You can check where we deliver here.
Your shopping dollar is used by our not-for-profit enterprise to:
- Pay local farming families a fair price for sustainably grown produce
- Employ and train disadvantaged workers
- Support the good work of CERES Community Environment Park, an award-winning community organisation in East Brunswick.
To put your groceries to good work, simply join and…
1. Select one of our seasonal set boxes or build your own box, adding produce from the extra fruit & veg section.
2. Add other yummy extras like bread, milk, eggs and other groceries.
3. Choose an environmentally sustainable delivery option that’s convenient for you. You can either collect your box from a friendly Food Host near you, or get carbon neutral home delivery to most Melbourne suburbs.
4. Enjoy a truly ‘good’ feast of fair foods, weekly, fornightly, or whenever it suits you.
Put your groceries to good work. Join today!
Help support a healthier, happier and more sustainable food system, and get 5% OFF your first order of local, organic, sustainable, fair food fare. Just one more reason to give fairly traded, farm-fresh, seasonal organics a go. Delivery is free if you pick up from a friendly Food Host near you, or we can deliver straight to [...]
ORGANIC ANZAC BISCUITS! For the week leading up to ANZAC Day, our dear Merri Kitchen will be busy baking fresh, home-style, organic ANZAC Day biscuits for Fair Food customers. We’re delivering as usual on ANZAC Day, so if you pick up on Thursdays, rest assured you can still get your delicious home-style baked ANZAC Biscuits delivered. These [...]
For the most convenient way to get your fairly traded organic food, choose our carbon neutral home delivery service.
You must order before Sunday 11:59pm for a Wednesday delivery.
Deliveries are made between 1pm-7pm, Wednesdays.
For the most affordable and socially engaged way to get your fairly traded organic food, pick up from a convenient location near you.
Our volunteer Food Hosts kindly provide a space each week for members to pick up the local organic food boxes they order online.
You must order before Sunday 11:59pm for a Tuesday delivery
You must order before Tuesday 11:59pm for a Thursday delivery.