Organic Food Delivery Melbourne
CERES Fair Food is an organic food delivery service and online grocer, providing Melbourne with the freshest seasonal organic fruits, vegetables, and other organic groceries, all sourced from our network local farmers and artisans. We pay farmers a fair price for their sustainably grown food, delivering fair food boxes of certified organic fruits, vegetables and other groceries such as bread, free range eggs and bio-dynamic milk to households across Melbourne.
Our carbon neutral home delivery and local pick up options provide you with choice and the freshest produce available, while helping to create healthier, happier and more sustainable local food systems.
Pick up for FREE on from one of our many Food Hosts located across Melbourne, or get organic food delivered to your door on Wednesdays between 11am-7pm for a small fee. You can check where we deliver here.
5% STOREWIDE DISCOUNT FOR ALL NEWBIES!
New to Fair Food or signed up but never got around to ordering? Got a friend you’d like to introduce to organic eating? We’d like to give you and your friends the gift of Fair Food! To get 5% off your first order, at checkout simply enter the coupon code: JOINUS
Why Eat Fair Foods?
- We pay local farming families a fair price for sustainably grown organic food
- We reduce food miles, packaging and waste
- We connect you to a community of fair food eaters as well as the farmers who grow your food
- We employ and train disadvantaged workers
- We’re a not-for-profit, supporting the good work of CERES Environment Park
To put your groceries to good work, simply join and…
2. Add other organic groceries like bread, milk, eggs and coffee, if you wish.
3. Choose a low carbon delivery option that’s convenient for you. You can either collect your box from a friendly Food Host near you, or use our carbon neutral home delivery service.
4. Enjoy a fair food feast that’s full of tasty, colourful and interesting seasonal veggies, which will leave you feeling good!
Our friend, Ian Cuming, from Beenak Farm dropped a ute load of his kiwi off at the warehouse this week. I first met Ian about 10 years ago when he was teaching a biodynamic farming course at CERES. With his gentle ways and deep knowledge of BD farming he was a much loved teacher. And […]
We are getting our logistics and website ready at Fair Food to begin selling meat. Eating meat is a big deal; as a kid I’ll always remember the quiet, slightly regretful mood that came over my dad and uncles when they home-killed a sheep. The same feeling was cemented in me when I worked as […]
For the most convenient way to get your fairly traded organic food, choose our carbon neutral home delivery service.
You must order before Sunday 11:59pm for a Wednesday delivery.
Deliveries are made between 11am-7pm, Wednesdays.
For the most affordable and socially engaged way to get your organic food delivery, pick up from a Food Host near you.
Our volunteer Food Hosts kindly provide a space each week for members to pick up the local organic food they order online.
For a Tuesday delivery, you must order before Sunday 11:59pm.
For a Thursday delivery, you must order before Tuesday 11:59pm.