CERES Fair Food is an ethical organic food delivery service and online grocer, providing Melbourne with the freshest seasonal organic fruit & vegetables, and other yummy health foods, all sourced from local farming families and artisans paid a fair price for sustainably grown and made food.
We source the freshest 100% certified organic produce directly from local Victorian growers, delivering organic veggie boxes and other yummy organic health foods such a bread, eggs and biodynamic milk from our network of producers and artisans to households across Melbourne.
Our carbon neutral home delivery and local pick up options provide you with choice and the freshest produce available, while supporting a healthier and more secure food system. Pick up from a one of our local Food Hosts for free, or you can receive organic food delivered to your home on Wednesdays between 1-7pm for a small fee. You can check where we deliver here.
Your shopping dollar is used by our not-for-profit enterprise to:
- Pay local farming families a fair price for sustainably grown produce
- Employ and train disadvantaged workers
- Support the good work of CERES Community Environment Park, an award-winning community organisation in East Brunswick.
To put your groceries to good work, simply join and…
1. Select one of our seasonal set boxes or build your own box, adding produce from the extra fruit & veg section.
2. Add other yummy extras like bread, milk, eggs and other groceries.
3. Choose an environmentally sustainable delivery option that’s convenient for you. You can either collect your box from a friendly Food Host near you, or get carbon neutral home delivery to most Melbourne suburbs.
4. Enjoy a truly ‘good’ feast of fair foods, weekly, fornightly, or whenever it suits you.
Put your groceries to good work. Join today!
New offer: Keep the Family Fed These School Holidays! 5% Storewide Discount To help you keep your pantry packed full of Fair Food goodies these school holidays, and to say thanks for your unwavering support of our social enterprise, we’d like to give each and every one of our customers both old and new a 5% [...]
When we decided to launch a home delivery service to give people more choice and flexibility there was never any doubt that we had to provide a service that wouldn’t increase the burden on the environment. We buy and eat local precisely because it reduces our food miles. Even though there’s evidence to suggest grocery [...]
For the most convenient way to get your fairly traded organic food, choose our carbon neutral home delivery service.
You must order before Sunday 11:59pm for a Wednesday delivery.
Deliveries are made between 1pm-7pm, Wednesdays.
For the most affordable and socially engaged way to get your fairly traded organic food, pick up from a convenient location near you.
Our volunteer Food Hosts kindly provide a space each week for members to pick up the local organic food boxes they order online.
You must order before Sunday 11:59pm for a Tuesday delivery
You must order before Tuesday 11:59pm for a Thursday delivery.