1 bunch asparagus
1/2 Tbsp oil
1 cup green peas
¼ cup self raising flour, sifted
2 Tbsp roughly chopped fresh mint
1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
200g feta cheese, cubed
1 tsp salt
black pepper, to taste
cooking spray, to grease
- These little gems are studded with salty feta and sweet spring produce – a delightfully light, creamy mouthful that’s just perfect for a picnic or school holiday adventure snack.
- Recipe by Martha Goes Green.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Snap woody ends off asparagus, discard ends and cut stalks into bite sized lengths.
- In a small pan, heat oil over a medium heat and cook asparagus pieces for 5 minutes or until bright green and tender.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, add cooked asparagus and remaining ingredients and stir through.
- Grease a muffin pan (12 holes!) with cooking spray or vegetable oil. Spoon mixture evenly into each segment and bake for 15-20 minutes at 180’C, or until cooked through and just coming away at the edges.
Such a lovely recipe, and portable too !
Whoa, whoa, get out the way with that good information.