CERES Fair Food delivers groceries to households across Melbourne, sourced from over 150 organic farmers and ethical grocery makers.
Our social enterprise supports regenerative farmers, provides employment opportunities and career pathways for new migrants, and returns 100% of profits to CERES environmental education.
WHY WE ARE LOVED
- Great value certified organic and biodynamic groceries
- Home delivery 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday
- Free delivery for all orders over $75
- Choose exactly the fruit and veg you want, or select one of our own produce boxes
- Next day delivery, when you order before 12noon
- Repeat orders are easy with favourites and order duplications
- No lock-in contracts or subscriptions
- Helpful, real customer service with a 24 hour Service Guarantee
- Email updates worth reading and customisable SMS reminders
- We buy direct from our farmers and grocery makers where ever we can
- Pesticide and herbicide free organic farming is better for the health of growers and animals
- We pay a fair price and stick with our growers and makers through the seasons
- We support local economies – whenever there is a choice we always buy Victorian first
- We buy Fair Trade products for the things we don’t grow in Australia
For the planet
- No factory farmed products
- No pesticides, herbicides or artificial fertilisers
- No genetically modified organisms
- Wherever we can we buy directly from small farms and as close to home as possible
- We buy in bulk bins so growers can minimise handling and boxes
- Our green waste is composted in collaboration with local farms, community gardens and animal rescue organisations.
- Our delivery packaging is collected and reused many times over.
- We facilitate closed loop packaging cycles where possible, collaborating with producers to return > refill > reuse.
- Bulk foods and salad mixes are packed in home-compostable eco cellophane bags, or compostable brown paper bags
- Our entire warehouse is powered by 240 solar panels
For our community
- We support our local economy, especially small producers and grocery makers
- We employ those seeking asylum, newly arrived migrants and others doing it tough
- We find a home for excess produce, often donated to other organisations to help feed people in need
- We accept material donations for the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre
- We share our skills and knowledge in conversations, tours, workshops and at conferences
- All our profits support CERES Community Environment Park educating kids and adults to look after the planet