CERES Fair Food delivers organic groceries to households across Melbourne, sourced from over 150 farmers and ethical grocery makers.
Each week thousands of customers contribute to create a positive future together!
We support regenerative farming, provide employment and career pathways for new migrants, and return 100% of profits to CERES environmental education programs.
WHY WE ARE LOVED
- Great value certified organic and biodynamic groceries
- Home delivery 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday
- Free delivery for all orders over $75
- Choose exactly the fruit and veg you want, or select one of our own produce boxes
- Next day delivery, when you order before 12noon
- Repeat orders are easy with favourites and order duplications
- No lock-in contracts or subscriptions
- Helpful, real customer service with a 24 hour Service Guarantee
- Email updates worth reading and customisable SMS reminders
- We buy direct from our farmers and grocery makers where ever we can
- Pesticide and herbicide free organic farming is better for the health of growers and animals
- We pay a fair price and stick with our growers and makers through the seasons
- We support local economies – whenever there is a choice we always buy Victorian first
- We buy Fair Trade products for the things we don’t grow in Australia
For the planet
- No factory farmed products
- No pesticides, herbicides or artificial fertilisers
- No genetically modified organisms
- Wherever we can we buy directly from small farms and as close to home as possible
- We buy in bulk bins so growers can minimise handling and boxes
- Our green waste is composted in collaboration with local farms, community gardens and animal rescue organisations.
- Our delivery packaging is collected and reused many times over.
- We facilitate closed loop packaging cycles where possible, collaborating with producers to return > refill > reuse.
- Bulk foods and salad mixes are packed in home-compostable eco cellophane bags, or compostable brown paper bags
- Our entire warehouse is powered by 240 solar panels
For our community
- We support our local economy, especially small producers and grocery makers
- We employ those seeking asylum, newly arrived migrants and others doing it tough
- We find a home for excess produce, often donated to other organisations to help feed people in need
- We accept material donations for the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre
- We share our skills and knowledge in conversations, tours, workshops and at conferences
- All our profits support CERES Community Environment Park educating kids and adults to look after the planet